The Social Cognition and Learning (SoCal) Lab is a developmental psychology and neuroscience lab. We study how infants and children think about, learn from, and interact with other people. For more information feel free to browse our site and contact us with any questions.
- Nov. 2021: We submitted our first empirical paper, led by Madison Pesowski
- Nov. 2021: Alexis Smith-Flores gave a colloquium talk at City, University of London
- Nov. 2021: Isabel Herrera and Deisy Martinez are newly awarded McNair Scholars!
- Aug. 2021: Welcome to Bill Pepe, our newest grad student!
- Jun. 2021: Isabel Herrera was awarded the UCSD Undergraduate Research Scholarship for the Summer of 2021!
- Jun. 2021: STARS students Kelsea Jackson, Joanna Ramirez, and Mi'Anjel Jack joined the SoCal lab for the summer!
- May 2021: Haley Amin, 4th year research assistant, has been awarded the 2020-21 Excellence in Developmental Psychology Research Award! Congratulations Haley!
- Mar. 2021: Alexis Smith's SRCD poster won a SECC poster award!