The Social Cognition and Learning (SoCal) Lab is a developmental psychology and neuroscience lab. We study how infants and children think about, learn from, and interact with other people. For more information feel free to browse our site and contact us with any questions.
- Oct. 2020: The lab ran its first participant!
- Aug. 2020: Alexis Smith-Flores joined the SoCal Lab as a graduate student
- Jul. 2020: Paloma Iñiguez joined the SoCal Lab as our Lab Manager
- Jun. 2020: STARS students Natalie Gevoglanian and Jazlyn Armendariz joined SoCal lab for the summer
- Jan. 2020: Dr. Lindsey Powell joined the faculty at UCSD